CODE OF CONDUCT
A. EVERY STUDENT MUST:
- Come to school in neat, clean and proper uniform with shoes well-polished.
- Be regular in attendance.
- Bring the school diary daily.
- Be punctual.
- Attend assembly without fail.
- Honest at work and always be considerate towards rights of others.
- Be courteous and respectful towards parents, teachers and visitors.
- Look after and protect the property of school, keep it clean and tidy.
- Keep the classrooms and throw the waste papers / wrappers etc. in the waste paper bucket.
- Reach the classroom as soon as warning bell goes or recess is over.
- Have a sportsman spirit at all time, be fair.
B. STUDENT MUST NOT:
C. REQUEST TO PARENTS / GUARDIANS
ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PAYMENT OF FEES